VBO Dimensions is a toolset for quickly placing Linear and Radial Dimensions in Trimble SketchUp, also in SketchUp LayOut program.
When purchased, you will get the installer packed (.zip) in the first email. The email which contains the license key(s) will be sent later within 12 hours. You can activate your license on 2 separated computers that can be running at the same time. If you want to add the 3rd computer, you have to deactivate VBO Dimensions in another computer by using the menu "Extensions/VBO/VBO Dimensions xxx/Deactivate license on this computer"
You will receive an email whenever the plugin has new update(s)
Click to read the User Manual
Recommended system and software: (Please read this below-recommended information carefully. In case you do not follow, any technical supports could be refused)
- Windows OS 10 or newer
- SketchUp 2019 or newer
The Plugin will ONLY work with your Regional Settings to use the dot (".") for the decimal separator.
The Plugin will ONLY work when you use ASCII letters for SketchUp scene's name.
- You have to check your LayOut if it can use this plugin by finding the menu 'Extensions/Ruby Console' in LayOut Program. If you can not find it, please try those steps:
- Don't buy this plugin if you plan to use it on a Mac.
- Close all LayOut windows, then go to SketchUp, choose menu 'File/Send To LayOut' to re-open it.
- If you are using 2020 and can not find the console in LayOut by 'Send To LayOut' command, please install and keep 2019 version, not have to use it, just for the 2020 version can have the LayOut's Ruby Console.
- By buying this plugin without checking your system, some technical support could be refused.