VBO Grids is a toolset for creates Architectural Columns Grids in SketchUp Model and place them on LayOut. It also tags the Section symbols to the SketchUpModel View in LayOut, creates and manages the level tags to the SketchUpModel View in LayOut.
Level Picker Tool
- Windows OS 10 or newer (PC ONLY)
- SketchUp 2019 or newer
The Plugin will ONLY work with your Regional Settings to use the dot (".") for the decimal separator.
- You have to check your LayOut if it can use this plugin by finding the menu 'Extensions/Ruby Console' in LayOut Program. If you can not find it, please try those steps:
- Don't buy this plugin if you plan to use it on a Mac.
- Close all LayOut windows, then go to SketchUp, choose menu 'File/Send To LayOut' to re-open it.
- If you are using 2020 or newer and can not find the console in LayOut by 'Send To LayOut' command, please install and keep 2019 version, not have to use it, just for the 2020 version can have the LayOut's Ruby Console.
By buying this plugin without checking your system, some technical support could be refused.
Make sure that you have read and agree with these conditions before you buy this product. Because this fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
When purchased, you will get the installer packed (.zip) in the first email. The email which contains the license key(s) will be sent later within 12 hours. You can activate your license on 2 separate computers that can be running at the same time. If you want to add the 3rd computer, you have to deactivate VBO Grids in another computer by using the menu "Tools/VBO Grids xxx/Deactivate license on this computer"
You will receive an email whenever the plugin has new update(s).