- SketchUp 2018 or newer.
- Windows 10 Operation System.
- You have to check your LayOut if it can use this plugin by finding the menu 'Extensions/Ruby Console' in LayOut Program. If you can not find it, please try those steps:
- Don't buy this plugin if you plan to use it on a Mac.
- Close all LayOut windows, then go to SketchUp, choose menu 'File/Send To LayOut' to re-open it.
- If you are using 2020 and can not find the console in LayOut by 'Send To LayOut' command, please install and keep 2019 version, not have to use it, just for the 2020 version can have the LayOut's Ruby Console.
- By buying this plugin without checking your system, some technical support could be refused.
This script adds custom line styles by adding texts to every line on a LayOut layer. Useful on MEP draw